Thursday 9 October 2008

weekly update two

This weeks been fairly successful with the poster look again, think again project, my research was strong however my final piece for my poster was not as strong as I would have liked.
Thursdays crit I found to be very helpful because I got opinions from other people and managed generate new ideas for what they were say to strengthen my work that I did on weather graffiti is an art or a crime, I am trying to demonstrate that graffiti is a form of art rather than a crime or vandalism. The ideas that were generated from the discussion were to simplify my idea because there was to much going on and it seemed to much like a mood board rather than a poster, an idea to simplify the idea was to use a strap line or the one I had already created and produce a stencil which I can then can and use a method of graffiti to express my point on a wall.

No comments: