Saturday 7 March 2009

Friday 12th Febuary 2009

meeting with Mike Ryan:
today i had to show my proposal to Mike Ryan of what i will be doing my project on and how i plan to do things. During the tutorial with Mike i explained that i will be basing my project on footwear and talked about what research i have done and which i plan to do.
MIKES SUGGESTIONS:
For my next tutorial Mike has suggested what he would like me to do and what he would like to see from me.
  • ideas for names - own campany names
  • list of existing companies - compare to one an other
  • show how companies compare
  • collage of products and ideas on mood boards
  • collage of brand names/logos

Mike would like me to gather together this information and put into a sketch book so he can see it for own next tutorial with him.

No comments: