Thursday 5 March 2009

Monday 19th January

over the weekend and today i have spent time working on gathering my work together to put on my website for my galleries. For this i will need to gather all my work i wish to put on my website then open the files up and make the file web compatible i.e. jpeg, giff or png. i will most probably create Jpegs, but i will also need to create smaller thumbnails for these to go in my gallery i have created. During the weeknd i have also speent time creating and branding myself which meant coming up with logos. Unfortunatly my names dont really flow together but i manged to come up with a few ideas which i have shown below.

THE LOGOS

The starting point being based around my name rather than creating another name for myself or a company. I started my playing around with writing down my name and choosing fonts that i liked and experimented to see what i could come up with them to see what they could look like.


After spending a while on these i finally came up with a design that was fairly simple but which a liked. Using just my initials but sounding more of a design based company but i still quite liked it so i decided to go ahead with this logo.


No comments: