Friday 6 March 2009

Tuseday 20th January

D&AD meeting with ladaslava and jess. We came up with more of a concept idea for the brief which is would be an animation/Film....based around an advert. The ideas have been developed and is much stronger now than when we first started out. We would be using people and the introducting the type of industry there in to demonstrate a creativity around them. We have alsonarrowed down a have a short list of type/ Strap lines that we could use.
Back in the evening......

So tonight i have re-done my opending page on my website. With the rebranding over the weekend i have now introduced this and gone back to using Dreamweaver as i feel more comfortable in this. i have also put in email icon link on first page so the view is able to click the link and will be able to email be easily with out going to the contacts page. I have also moved around the pages and changed the colours to Grey, its much softer to look at and seems smoother. I also have imported my Flash gallery which i was working on, onto my first page and have decided that i am deffinatly going to use this gallery after a few failed experiments with other galleries.

No comments: