Saturday 7 March 2009

Wednesday 19th of Febuary

ok so i went home for the weekend and got back today. Valentines weekend of course so i had to go back he he. But back today and over the last few days and weekend i have mainly spent time finalizing and working on my ideas for the MAA brief and the presentation was today. During my train journey home after i found myself touching up and PDFing my work so that when i got back to Bournemouth i could i could go back into the institute and complete and put together my presentation and print out some handouts to give to the people so they have something to take away with them. Below i have attached a few screen shots from my presentation i made for the MAA brief.

FINAL IDEA
here are a few of my final ideas..i wanted to create with multiple uses and that can be assisted with the three places being Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole.



STATIONARY

WEBSITE
cards

The presentation all in all went pretty well although very nervous. But i got a good reaction and some good feed back and they asked some good questions to which i felt i responded professionally and well. I saw some of the other designs that people had done and theirs some really good ideas, so even if mine idea is not picked ive felt i have learnt alot and it has been a really good experience. So we are all wait to the verdict and to here back.

No comments: